Homework: Get out and see the city! Gather: 25-30 Photographs /5 Sketches /5 Objects to scan. Blog about the experience and what you discovered. Think about how the objects, sketches and photographs relate. Make notes along the way. What time is it? Where was I when I took the picture? What was the orientation of my object when I found it? Etc...
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Walk/Ride/Bike
Homework: Get out and see the city! Gather: 25-30 Photographs /5 Sketches /5 Objects to scan. Blog about the experience and what you discovered. Think about how the objects, sketches and photographs relate. Make notes along the way. What time is it? Where was I when I took the picture? What was the orientation of my object when I found it? Etc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi, its lari, from your evening class on wednesday... i need to talk to before class....
ReplyDelete